Tell us briefly how we can help you, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Acting on the basis of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as: GDPR) I inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Antoine SAUVAGE, the entrepreneur running a business activity under the name Antoine Sauvage e-Voila in Poznań, 7 Stanisława Szczepanowskiego Street, Apt 5, NIP number: 7812025330, REGON number: 389999723.
- The Controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer. In all matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact the Controller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 point a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of your consent, or, if your inquiry concerns the conclusion of a contract, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point b. of the GDPR, i.e. when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to process the submitted request and, possibly, to establish cooperation.
- Your personal data can be transferred to the entities thanks to which the processing of the request or the conclusion of a contract is possible, such as an accounting office or a law firm or the entities providing the Controller with maintenance and service of its IT systems with which the Administrator has concluded relevant data processing agreements.
- Your personal data is not transferred to a third country or international organization.
- Your personal data processed on the basis of your consent will be kept until its withdrawal. Personal data may also be stored for such a period as is required by law or if it is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims by the Controller.
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the Controller:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data controller.
- Moreover, you are entitled to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, and, during processing the personal data on the basis of article 6 sec. 1 point f. of the GDPR, have the right to object to processing of personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, nevertheless it is necessary to process your request.
- At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data on its basis, which, however, will not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.